* 3 campaign with 24 missions and five space station types, each with six ship types, each with upgraded and un-upgraded forms, and a lot of another type of ships
* experience the finest blend of adventure, strategy, tactics, management and role play ever brewed
* The different kind of resources can be found mostly in asteroid mines and are gathered once a earth day. They are used to build up your captains and their fleets.
* Each fleet is led by a captain. More than 120 individual captains with biography. Each captain has unique characteristic
* Each specific space station can only raise the type of space ships appropriate to specific civilization
* develop cutting-edge technology and upgrade your fleet
* 3D animated world with crisp graphics, and storyline with side quests
* unique features of each race will make your game experience more variously • addictive RPG elements
* choose from over 200 technologies
* Battles occur when your fleet comes face to face with an opposing fleet or a band of pirates. Combat, which can occur either in open space or in space station backyards, against both neutral and enemy fleets, is the meat of the game. A new close-up of the battlefield then appears, placing your squadrons across from the approaching enemy. You select a specific target and attack for each squadron of your fleet.
* cunning battle strategies, or simply exploring open space
* complete and flexible strategy experience reinvented for the next generation of gamers
* multiplayer and map editor provided
Spaceforce: Captains Screenshots
Spaceforce: Captains Trailer
Release Date: 05 February 2008